Today I wanted to create something Larabar’ish – and it was delicious.
I call my creation Raw Chocolate Zucchini Muffins.
What you’ll need:
- approximately 16-20 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup oats
- grated zucchini, about 1/2 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup shaved coconut (i used unsweetened, but you can use sweetened)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
How it’s done:
- Put dates into processor and grind until smooth.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and grind until smooth (or semi-smooth).
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Place muffin tin into freezer and freeze until set.