1. I purposely walk through leaves in the fall just to hear them crunch. Don’t act like you don’t do that — unless you live in somewhere that does not experience fall.
3. Whenever my alarm clock goes off, I get up right away. There’s no snoozing for this girl here. Unfortunately, the Husband is the snooze button king, which drives me bonkers when I’m still sleeping.
4. My nine miler that was really eight miles today was horrible. I suppose there is a really big difference between running in 55 degree weather (perfection!) and 80 degree weather (blech). I should have known that it was going to be rough when Charlie could only make it through 1.5 miles of his usual 3.5 loop. It was no bueno. I suppose if I have had good long runs for the last three weeks, that I’ll take one bad one in the mix.
5. Three day weekends are a rare and beautiful thing. I don’t know what I’m going to do with my extra day, but whatever it is, it better be good.
6. This exists. And it’s wonderful.
8. Right now I have a master list of about 20 recipes I want to try to create. It’s going to be a good month.
9. Any good book recommendations? I hate to sound like a book snob, but I’ve usually read every book that people recommend to me. I neeeeed one that can suck me in!