1. I just finished running 11 miles on the treadmill. Seriously, who does that? Apparently running a half marathon in January seemed like a good idea at the time, but now that it’s December I am kicking myself at the thought because long runs on Friday night are not conducive to half marathon training.
2. No, the half marathon is not in Illinois. Orlando here I come! More specifically, Disneyworld here I come!!
3. I have 14 more weekday morning wakeups until Winter Break. I think I can, I think I can…
4. I’m really hoping Santa got my Christmas list because Chelsey really wants those Uggs and Wunder Unders. #selfish
5. I figured out why I was so darn exhausted for three out of the five days I have woken up this week. All three days were days I woke up at 4:15 to go work out. The other two days I woke up at five, I felt relatively normal. All signs point to no more working out? Not so much. Hmm… we’ll need to work on some kind of schedule change.
6. All I want to do is bake Christmas cookies but I’m either a) too busy or b) too tired when I get home. Such is the life.
7. I about died laughing reading this article this morning.
8. We went out for Mexican last night after a holiday party for the Husband’s business colleagues and I think I am still full… except, now I’m not because I originally wrote that statement around 3:00 today and now it is 6:00 and I just ran 11 miles.
9. I really want a bagel right now. Like, really. Now.
10. I am looking forward to being done showering so I can curl up on my couch with Netflix and watch Miracle on 34th Street.
12. We’ve got a dancer on the loose folks.
13. Speaking of things on the loose, it’s a good thing I was running on the treadmill and not outside in the dark tonight. There was a escaped convict roaming around my town this afternoon — okay, let me rephrase that — they haven’t found him. I can’t make this stuff up.
14. Happy Friday!