1. Sometimes I wish I were my dog. Seriously. He wakes up in the morning, has someone feed him, goes to the bathroom, and promptly goes back to sleep. He wakes up on and off to eat treats, chew on a bone, and go from his bed to the couch. Then he wakes up to eat, go to the bathroom, and goes back to bed. #dreamworld
2. Two years ago today, the Husband proposed to me. I don’t know if I ever told the story, but it’s a good one. It involves a snow storm, pink spray paint, and a crabby Chelsey (what else is new?) who had just braved the snow for two hours on a very very long ride home from work.
3. I wrapped 10 Christmas presents yesterday. I think I’ve hit my quota. Okay, not really because it barely made a dent.
4. I’ve got 11.5 miles tomorrow. Did you know my race is less than a month away? Yikes! Does anyone know what the weather will be like for a race in Orlando in January? I have absolutely NO clue. Obviously I don’t think I should show up in shorts and a tank top, but I am clueless.
5. I get to eat sushi in 3 days. That’s 3 more days I have left to dream about it.
6. It snowed last night! It snowed last night! All 1/8th of an inch. But still, it counts.
7. If you read this before 6:30 PM, you got the shortened version. I accidentally did not finish this after I scheduled it this morning. Whoopsies!
8. I wore Santa socks today. If that doesn’t scream “I’m a teacher”, then I don’t know what does. I wore them with shoes so that you could see the socks. Kidding, I wore them with boots.
9. You need to go buy these chips. Seriously. They are salty. and delicious. and I just can’t stop eating them.
10. I’ve already made it through 2 weeks of work after Thanksgiving. Only 1.5 more to go! Yahoo! (Not that I don’t love it, but seriously, a break would be nice.)
11. I figured number 11 should be about how I’m running 11 miles tomorrow. Outside or inside… that is the question.
12. Today at my work’s holiday party, a girl that is new to my school this year guessed that I was 26. When I laughed and said no, she said 28. I don’t feel like I look that old people!!!
13. Happy Friday!
ps – you can tell that I wrote half of this this morning and half tonight because of #4 and #11. And apparently, I decrease the mileage I’m supposed to do by .5 miles every 12 hours. We’ll see how much actually gets run tomorrow.