1. I basically suck because i never did announce my winner from the Serve giveaway. Te winner is Leila from Spinach and Skittles. You just won $100! Email me for prize details.
2. I’m not allowed to ever go back to work again — at least until I’m done watching Friday Nigh Lights. I will continue to say this over and over again.. but where in the world was I when this was on TV?
3. Charlie and my nephew are the best of buds. How stinkin’ cute is this picture?
4. What are you doing for New Years? Did you even know it was tomorrow? I did, but we still don’t know what we’re doing. Personally, that’s just fine with me, but I know the Husband wants to do something. I’m lame. He’s not.
5. I leave for Orlando in 5 days. In five days I will be in the happiest place on Earth! #sopumped
6. There is still no chance of snow in the 10 day forecast right now. What. The. Heck. Winter!!!!
7. I don’t know what I’m going to do when I go back to work — I’ve been getting up past 7:00 every morning this week. 5:00 is going to seem torturous come January 9.
8. We are having friends over for dinner tonight and they requested something that I have made and posted about. I’m not disclosing that top secret information though, because I know they read every day. (Thanks Bradley and Megan!)
9. Does anyone else get confused for trash pick up day during weeks that have holidays? I know trash day is tomorrow because it’s pushed back a day, but about 90% of my neighbors have their trash out today which makes me nervous that I did something wrong. Anxiety much?
10. One more 8 miler tomorrow and that’s it for long runs before my half! You can find me next Saturday crossing the finish line with Mickey.
11. I feel like I have had my cold for like three weeks. It needs to leave. Pronto.
12. Happy Friday!