1. By this morning, I was so tired of not teaching that I couldn’t wait to get to work. ISAT week is nice for the first day, but then after that you have all of your work done and are ready to get back to it. I had a few days where I was itching to instruct!!!
2. The other day I had some blood work done — turns out I’m extremely Vitamin D deficient. Read this article — it blew my mind. Not saying it’s the end all to my problems, but could definitely be playing a part. Needless to say, my doctor has me on an intense Vitamin D replacement therapy for the next 8 weeks. It’s like a giant pill of happy!!!!
3. It’s supposed to be in the 60’s all week next week — even 70 and 73 for a few days!!! @(#)(*#@)(*@#)($*@#)
4. Speaking of Spring, it’s time to “spring ahead” with your clocks this weekend. Don’t forget or you’ll be showing up early for everything. I’m a little sad to miss an hour of sleep, but I’m more than ready for the sunlight later in the night!
5. Tomorrow morning is Pancake Day (not any sort of national holiday — just pancake day because I say so). Not sure what kind of pancakes I want to make yet, but I’m pumped to say the least.
6. We are going to a “theme dinner” tomorrow night — the theme is Oregon Trail. Looks like I need a bonnet or something to wear. I’m thinking Laura Ingalls Wilder. Where in the world can I get an outfit to wear?
7. Yesterday during my acupuncture appointment, I slept SO hard. I usually take like a 15-20 cat nap, but wake up and just relax until they come back to take my needles out. Yesterday I fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow, and I was woken from my deep sleep 45 minutes later. I felt like I had been laying down for 5 seconds. It was amazing.
9. Why is it that I’ve seen them all around the blog world for the longest time, but I only tried an Adora Calcium Disk yesterday? I’m obsessed. I am packing some for lunch EVERY day from now on.
10. Only two more weeks until Hunger Games!!!!!
11. I just started reading A Grown Up Kind of Pretty — it is SO good. I bought it the other day for my Kindle because my wonderful mother surprised me by emailing me a gift certificate to Amazon to buy some books. It had nothing to do with me asking her if I could borrow her Kindle because I’m not allowed to buy any more books for a while either.
11. Happy Friday — have a lovely weekend!