1. Why is it that weeks that you want to go by super slow go by super fast? How is it already Friday? Where did my spring break go?
2. Have you ever seen those bird that like dive bomb into the ground? I saw one when I was driving yesterday, and they make it look like they are falling to their death. It reminded me of when we were younger and my sister and I would crack up at the ridiculous birds that would dive bomb into the field behind our house.
3. All I want right now is chocolate… and blueberry muffins. Seriously. I wish I had eaten just that for dinner last night.
4. I’m going to get a massage today after my last babysitting session with Miss Mia. I’m pretty excited to take a nap on the table — anyone else do that as well?
5. I finished Lone Wolf, and now I’m onto Home Front by Kristin Hannah. She could be my second favorite author. I’ll let you know how it goes. Oh, and just so you know — Lone Wolf was incredibly good. Love Jodi Picoult.
7. I was in the car for far too long yesterday on my day trip to go see my friend Sarah in Bloomington-Normal. I’m looking forward to stretching my legs today on a nice walk with Charlie.
8. I realized right now that I skipped a #6, but I’m too lazy to go back and renumber anything.
9. I want to live vicariously through your weekend plans — is anyone doing anything fun?
10. You want to know what stinks? When your lip gloss leaks on the inside of your Coach purse. Yeah — we’ll pretend that didn’t happen. Even though it did.
11. I would love to have a bank of guest posts for “emergency days” when something goes awry and I can’t get to posting. If you have an idea for a guest post or would like to write one for me, go ahead and email me — you don’t have to be a blogger!
12. Happy Friday!