1. Someone from Kohl’s saw my post about last week’s shopping spree and wanted to give you all the opportunity to SAVE on some of their products! From now until June 23, you can use the coupon code BLOGGER10 to save 10%. Even better? You can stack this code with another coupon!
2. I feel like this week went by in the blink of an eye. Even more than that, I am tired with a capital T. Time for some couch time, that’s for sure.
3. I’m planning on doing a post about my garden soon, but I have to tell you all a secret so you’re not deceived. I do not have a green thumb — at all. In fact, last year all of my vegetables that were in my garden started out as baby plants that I bought from the store, not as seeds. This year, my mother in law has been providing me with all these plants that she started for me. All I have to do is make sure they don’t die. She’s the best. In case you’re wondering, right now I’ve got onions, potatoes, and rutabaga in the ground. In little pots in my house, I have tomatoes, cilantro, and romaine lettuce. I stinking love gardening.
4. Tomorrow I’ve got a date with Katie to go get a sushi lunch and go see a movie — best Saturday afternoon date ever.
5. Remember how this is a food blog? When in the world is the last time I even posted a food recipe? I’m the worst.
6. I’m still trying to convince the Husband that we should go on vacation this summer. Good news? It’s going pretty well. I’m a fairly persuasive person.
7. I forgot it was Charlie’s birthday on Sunday. I’m probably the worst fur baby mama in the world. I also forgot I had a dentist appointment yesterday. NO ONE LET ME FORGET I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT ON MONDAY AFTERNOON NOW! There, now it’s on you, not on me. It feels good to get that off my chest.
8. Last night I had our annual open house/portfolio night at school — I stinking love talking to parents. They crack me up. Some of them I could talk to for hours on end.
9. Oatmeal makes the best dinner in the world when you get home at 8:00 and feel like eating your face off.
10. I tried the new Strawberry G.T. Kombucha yesterday. It’s a close runner up to my favorite, Trilogy. I kind of want one every day.
11. I hope you all have an incredible weekend! Happy Friday!