1. On Wednesday, one of my students told me I needed a coffee. I could have taken offense to that. Instead, I took it as an opportunity to tell him just exactly how I like my coffee… and that he is responsible for buying me a cup before the end of the school year for that comment.
2. The winner of the Alter Eco giveaway is #362, Lindsay C.! Congratulations! Please email me to claim your prize.
3. Is anyone else an avid Grey’s Anatomy watcher out there? I’ve been following it for years, but for some reason this season has NOT been doing it for me — at all. Until the last like three episodes. I’m hooked again.
4. 16 more wake ups until the end of the school year. Not that I’m counting down, but I’m just sayin’…
5. Speaking of which, that means I only have 16 more days to get in a BOATLOAD of material. AAAHHHH!
6. New snack obsession — half of an Udi’s gluten free plain bagel topped with almond butter, chia seeds, and banana.
7. It’s been scorching hot in these parts the past few days — like in the high 80’s. I am so thankful my classroom is air conditioned.
8. Doing laundry is like a never ending cycle of ridiculousness for me. I’m sure I’ve told you before, but it goes like this. 1) do a load of laundry 2)forget about the laundry for at least 12 hours. 3) Put laundry in the dryer. 4) Put a new load in. 5) Trip over other laundry piles on the floor for a few days. 6) Put clean laundry in basket. 7) Let clean laundry sit in basket for at least a week until it gets put away.
9. The new book in the Divergent series is out!!! I need to buy it pronto.
10. Happy Friday!