1. This week has been a doozy. School for me on Tuesday night followed by our annual Curriculum Night for parents last night. I can say with no regrets — TGIF.
2. With that being said, I’ve been a weeee bit on the edge at home this week. I had to send this e-card to the husband last night. Anyone else?
3. This might be crass, but one of the funniest things ever to me is watching Charlie when he passes gas. He looks behind him with this horrified look on his face wondering what the heck is going on. HILARIOUS.
4. Can I just take a moment to tell you how much Sprint (the phone service) sucks? Like seriously. The Husband and I were loyal customers for years until a few months ago when their service WAS NOT WORKING AT ALL. We basically had to text whenever we wanted to get ahold of each other because calling wasn’t working. When we canceled our service because the service our contract said they were providing WAS NOT WORKING, they told us we still had to pay the charges. The Husband spent HOURS talking to them, and they were nothing but rude. $600 down the drain. Stupid Sprint. Spread the word.
5. Let’s all take a minute to congratulate one of my very bests, Ashley, on her new bundle of joy that will be arriving in April!!!! This has been the hardest secret I’ve ever had to keep since she told me the day she tested. ::sigh:: It feels good to get it out. She is going to be the best mama — love you Ash!
6. Playdate with Katie this weekend? Oh yes.
7. Laundry and house cleaning this weekend? Gag me.
8. That’s all I’ve got. This lady is beat. Happy Friday!