1. Last night after I was tutoring my niece, I decided it would be a good idea for me to walk her home. They only live a mile away, and I usually drive her. However, Charlie had not been on a walk in umm…. 5 days? My dog is psychotic when he goes too long without a walk. On the way there it started drizzling. By the time I got home, it was down pouring. Fantastic.
2. Today is T-DAY!!!! Don’t expect me back until Tuesday after Tina has gone home (I don’t even want to talk about that yet).
3. Yesterday it was 75. Today it’s going to be 54. This weekend isn’t supposed to move up out of the 50’s. What the heck Chicago!!!!
4. The winner of the Love Grown giveaway is #332, Stevie! Congrats! Please email me to claim your prize.
5. I was probably the most productive person on the face of the planet this week. I always do the “I can’t do homework during the week, blah blah blah blah” whine, but this week when I put my mind to it, I totally succeeded.
6. This probably makes me the worst person in the world, but I was royally upset when Modern Family was not on Wednesday night. I understand the presidential debates are like super important, but Modern Family is something I look forward to all week. Now I have to wait another one? Whatever.
7. I just started reading (and am almost finished with) These Things Hidden. It is SO good. Read it.
8. So I love hearing about where you all are reading from. Even if you don’t regularly comment, I want to hear where you are reading from!
9. Happy Friday!!!!