last chance survey

October 30, 2012

Woohooo, it’s Tuesday!!!!

Okay, that was totally facetious. Tuesdays are my marathon days, and I’m happy when they’re over! Yesterday my blog was down for a while due to a server issue, so if you missed yesterday’s post, head over here and read it. Sorry about the inconvenience!

You know how you always have that one friend you go to for a particular thing? When I want a survey, I go to Ashley. Okay, I go to her for other things too, but she’s always got the best surveys! I’m a sucker for them, and she had a great “Last Chance Survey” posted this past weekend, and I thought it would be fun to do!

1. Last food you ate?

A piece of dark chocolate after dinner. Tonight was a little sea salt soiree from Ghirardelli.

2. Last beverage you drank?

I just downed a large glass of water before I sat down at my computer!

3. Last workout?

Blah. I haven’t been feeling like working out this week. I think it’s going to be a laid back week over here for me. However, Sunday morning I did a run/walk workout with some inclines and then a little ab work. My legs hurt from it!

4. Last thing you pinned?

Um, I need this sign. Seriously.

I'LL  LOVE You FOREVER -  Beautiful Distressed Typography Word Art Sign on Wood

source

My mom used to read us this book, and before we went to bed every night she would say, “I love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living my baby you’ll be.” I don’t even have any kids, but this sign is going in my future nursery.

5. Last text message you sent?

To Courtney: “I know right??? I re-read it all the time! It’s a great reference.”

6. Last blog you visited?

Ashley’s to find this survey!

7. Last tweet you sent?

image
Lauren had my back this morning when she thought my blog was down! :)

8. Last place you visited?

Well, I just got back from the library to check out some books — does that count?

9. Last time you did ab work?

Sunday morning

10. Last show you watched?

The TV is white noise right now, but last night I for real watched an episode of Foxy Bingo. It was the one with Ross’s sandwich. Bahaha — please tell me you know which one I’m talking about.

11. Last thing you baked?

Oh gosh, I don’t even know — that’s sad. Probably a batch of my chewy pumpkin granola bars!

12. What is the last thing you Instagrammed?

This baby melts my heart. For real — I saw her on Saturday, and I swear she’s like a little lady now.

13. Last item on your to-do list today?

Make lunches and prep some psaghetti (haha so not fixing that) squash for tomorrow’s dinner. Oh, and emailing my professor an assignment and finishing reading for tomorrow night’s class. Okay that’s about five things — better get to it!

Question: Pick one and answer for yourself!

Emily October 30, 2012 at 12:52 pm

We had three copies of the I’ll Love You Forever book and my mom couldn’t read it without crying. So it was off limits for bed time stories : )

christina October 30, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Gosh I love friends. I want to know what you and Courtney were texting about! I assume it’s a book? I must know.

Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy October 30, 2012 at 1:00 pm

Yes, I remember that ‘Friends’ episode! So funny!

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl October 30, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Such a great book….oh, childhood memories! :)

char eats greens October 30, 2012 at 2:27 pm

The last time I did an ab workout would be one million years ago.

Brandy October 30, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Your school schedule sounds like mine! Good luck with it all!!

Michelle@Peachy Palate October 30, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Last food I ate…a bowl full of roasted cauliflower, kabocha and brussels with a mustard, nutritional yeast tahini dressing! A random bowlful! Last place I visited….my favourite whole food store for a meeting making plans for work tomorrow. Must do one of these posts! Your niece is so cute!!!

Giselle@ahealthyhappyhome October 30, 2012 at 3:26 pm

Oooh, I like this survey! I might have to steal it :-) If that’s okay of coarse. I’m going to go with the last thing I ate since I just finished up lunch and a bite of something sweet. I splurged on a few candy corns with pumpkin spice almonds. The combo of the two together is delicious! True story, I don’t really like Candy Corn by themselves. I like them with dry roasted peanuts or these pumpkin spice almonds I’ve got right now. I guess that’s a good thing!

Christina October 30, 2012 at 4:27 pm

No matter what mood I’m in, if Friends is on, I’ll instantly feel better.
Just takes me back! I love, love, love that show.
Modern Family is another show that has this effect. If I remember correctly, you love that show too, right?

Amanda @ .running with spoons. October 30, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Nothing like a good survey for those marathon days- I’ll probably end up stealing this one too, seeing as I’m a complete sucker for surveys.

Last thing I baked: cinnamon raisin shredded wheat cookies
Last place I visited: Starbucks… actually I’m still in there ;)

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats October 30, 2012 at 4:37 pm

I had to google facetious to make sure I knew what it meant: Adjective: Treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humor; flippant. Synonyms: jocose – humorous – jocular – waggish – comic – funny. Waggish is my new favorite word.

Natalie @ Free Range Human October 30, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I believe the last thing I pinned was a chicken enchilada recipe, and I just finished watching an episode of the Gilmore Girls :)

Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries October 30, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Cody’s mom read that book to him when he was little and gave the book to him as a gift when he moved out, which I always thought was too cute. I’d love that sign in our nursery too! Aaaand I seriously can’t get over that picture of Aubrey – she is so stinkin’ adorable!

Amber K October 30, 2012 at 5:56 pm

MY sandwich? MYYYY sandwich?!

elise October 30, 2012 at 7:22 pm

the moist maker!!!!

cleaneatingchelsey October 30, 2012 at 8:25 pm

LOL YESSSSS

Lauren October 30, 2012 at 8:10 pm

The last thing I remembered to do before I exited the kitchen tonight was set out fish for tomorrow’s dinner. Pretty proud of myself for this because I NEVER remember to do that.

Courtney October 30, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Woo Hoo! I made the survey!! :)

cleaneatingchelsey October 30, 2012 at 8:24 pm

haha!!! always!

Lindsay October 30, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Loved that episode of Friends! I loved that book when I was a kid too, and it also reminds me of the Friends episode with Emma’s first birthday when Joey does his dramatic reading! Haha, clearly I love Friends!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated October 31, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Love that “Friends” episode! I swear there has never been or will never be a funnier show!

Lisa October 31, 2012 at 10:27 pm

I was sad when your blog was down, glad it’s back up and running! Please tell me it was the Friends episode with Ross’ turkey sandwich? I’m assuming that’s the one. Such a classic! I’m a sucker for these, so I’ll probably borrow it:) Last thing I baked were some pumpkin chia bars. So good!