fun facts friday

November 9, 2012

1. Okay, my life is NOW COMPLETE. I’m assuming by now you’ve heard about Girl Meets World!?!??! Boy Meets World reunion here we come! Boy Meets World was one of my FAVORITE TV shows growing up, and I’m so excited to eventually watch Corey and Topanga be parents! I’m pretty sure most of the people watching this show will be in their 20’s and 30’s. Whatever.

2. Last night I somehow convinced the Husband we NEEEDEDDD to go to Chipotle for dinner. It worked out well. You all know how I feel about my burrito bowls. Meal planning = out the window.

3. This week has been so ridiculous that I honestly have not even had any time at all to take Charlie for walks or exercise in any way. I’m looking forward to walking Charlie for a long time this afternoon and possibly running tomorrow. Finally!!!

4. I’m hoping and praying that everyone on the East Coast stayed dry and warm with all of that crazy snow that hit over the last few days!

5. My life.

my life

source

6. Every single year this CRACKS me up. Here’s the new video from this year. I want the last three children. They are way too sweet!

7. GLEE IS BACK ON AS OF LAST NIGHT!!! YESSSSSSSS….

8. My mom and dad come back home from Mexico tomorrow night. Is it sad that I called my mom’s phone on Wednesday afternoon to leave her a voicemail? It went kind of like this… “MOoooommmmm. I’m sooooo boooorredddd driving home because i have nooo ooonnnneee to talk tooooo.” Can you tell I’m kind of dependent on her? Whatever.

9. This just makes me laugh.

i never knew @Sarah Stach

10. It’s the weekend! Happy Friday!

Michelle@Peachy Palate November 9, 2012 at 6:17 am

Happy Friday! Love the Pjs quote…so my life as well! They’re the ultimate destresser/comforter! I’m so like that when my mums away too, she’s my best friend, we all need our mums! :)

Kayla November 9, 2012 at 6:19 am

WHAT!?!? Girl meets world?! NO WAY!!!!! That show was my absolute favorite! A couple of years ago I met Shawnze Hunatarelli ;) COOLEST day of my life for sure

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:04 am

Oh my gosh – please tell me you took a picture!

Chelsie @ Balance, Not Scale November 9, 2012 at 6:41 am

My friend and I already have our 90s themed Girl Meets World premiere party planned. It will be epic. ;) I’m beyond excited already.
The video of the kids with the Halloween candy is one that I’ve watched on the past two years. Pretty sure if/when I have kids, I’m going to have to do this … and maybe one about Christmas, and Easter, and the Tooth Fairy … haha. Cruel? Perhaps. Hilarious? Definitely.
As for leaving a phone message for Momma — I’m more likely to call her when I know she’s not there. To tell her just how much I love her. So that way she has something nice to enjoy when she comes home from work.

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:04 am

Ummm can I come to your party?

Chelsie @ Balance, Not Scale November 14, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Of course!! On the condition that you bring your most gaudy (read: fabulous) Topanga dress, high socks and tennis shoes, and Miss Peace Love & Oats Katie (and every blogger along the travel route) along with you!!! ;)

Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy November 9, 2012 at 6:43 am

I had heard rumors of the spinoff show, but now I’m excited that it’s real!

Michelle @ Eat Move Balance November 9, 2012 at 6:45 am

For the record, I have pointed out that math pattern to my students that hadn’t seen it before! lol. :)

Boy Meets World was one of the best shows ever…I hope this new show is as good–hard shoes to fill!

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:04 am

haha I have too!

Sam @ Better With Sprinkles November 9, 2012 at 6:46 am

That Jimmy Kimmel thing was so funny! The last little girl – oh goodness, I want her. Too precious!

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats November 9, 2012 at 6:51 am

I learned that trick in math when I was little! And I forgot Glee was back this week, I can’t wait to watch it!!!

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:04 am

It was gooood but I missed NYC!

Lauren November 9, 2012 at 6:55 am

I was JUST thinking that I need to convince my husband to go to Chipotle with me tonight. One just opened up the street from us. That is definitely reason to go. :) Happy Friday hun!

Parita November 9, 2012 at 7:12 am

My sister sent me that video a few days ago, and I think I watched it like 5 times in a row! That last girl is SO cute!

Danielle @ Clean Food Creative Fitness November 9, 2012 at 7:13 am

That video is awesome!!!! That last girl is adorable!!! Thanks for sharing! That made my morning!

Linz @ Itz Linz November 9, 2012 at 7:16 am

haha that 9′s trick makes me laugh! happy friday!

molly @ heart, sole & cereal November 9, 2012 at 7:31 am

hmmm i should probably teach my students that last one, huh? also i do the same thing when my parents are on vacation! the nerve of them leaving when i need someone to keep me company via phone on my commute home.

Lori Lynn November 9, 2012 at 7:32 am

Did you know they have the Boy Meets World reruns on ABC Family? I watch them in the mornings before school! I used to love watching that show.
I didn’t learn the “9″ trick till I started teaching. It was the kids who showed me how to use it. LOL

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:05 am

Yes I watch them all the time!!!

Kaitlin @4loveofcarrots November 9, 2012 at 7:38 am

ugh I love that video I watched it a milion times the other night! I love the boy at the begining who just drops to the ground! My favorite is the girl at the end when she says to her mom next year we can just share it! I totally would have thrown a fit!

Blog is the New BLack November 9, 2012 at 7:41 am

So flippin’ pumped for Girl Meets World!!!

Amber @ Busy, Bold, Blessed November 9, 2012 at 7:43 am

I love Boy Meets World! Can’t wait to see the new show. Also I’m obsessed with Chipotle! It’s just.SO.good! I wish I had my jammies on right now. Happy Friday :)

chelcie @ chelcie's food files November 9, 2012 at 7:43 am

I’m just as excited for girl meets world too! and also for Glee! have a great weekend!

Lindsey November 9, 2012 at 7:49 am

I cannot wait for Girl Meets World too. I loved TGIF!

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:05 am

Oh my gosh. TGIF rocked.

Amy B @ Second City Randomness November 9, 2012 at 8:15 am

My roomie just shared the excitement about the Boy Meets World spinoff. I was super excited and then I went, “oh man… I’m old.” I’m a glass case of emotion on this one.

ChiChi November 9, 2012 at 8:34 am

I’m so excited for Girl Meets World! I just hope they actually have Cory and Topanga as the parents and not some fill-ins. MMM, Chipotle, it’s been forever and a day since I ate there.

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:06 am

I’m pretty sure it will actually be Cory and TOpanga.

christina November 9, 2012 at 8:45 am

Holy (@*%& that math picture!! WOAH!! I love it! Ok, seriously, every time I put on my pajamas I think to myself, “Why the heck didn’t I do this earlier?” OH, probably bc I was hanging out in my gym clothes which are pretty much loungewear hahaa. Except they’re sweaty. Ew, I sound gross now. Sorry! Happy Friday Chelsey!!!

Cara November 9, 2012 at 8:49 am

I so can’t wait for the Boy Meets world spin off show, I hope it’s true! I also totally understand your excitement for your mom to have a cell phone again, I call my mom all the time when I’m driving home from work or whenever, 24 and married and I still need my mommy.

Felicia November 9, 2012 at 8:53 am

oh my gosh how sweet those last 3 were! and the rest… hahahahhaa ahhhh what a good video

Ashlee @ A Step in the Right Direction November 9, 2012 at 9:23 am

I am excited about Girl Meets World too! I still watch the reruns of Boy Meets World. :)

Natalie @ Free Range Human November 9, 2012 at 9:23 am

I read about Girl Meets World the other day, and I’m so excited!! I hope Mr. Feeny makes an appearance!

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:06 am

Awww Mr. Feeny!!! I love him.

Suzie November 9, 2012 at 9:29 am

So excited about Girl Meets World! I have been watching Boy meets world episodes on you tube the past cpl weeks here an d there bc it seriously is an all time fave! They just don’t make shows like that anymore, so I hope they do a great job on this new series :)

Rachel November 9, 2012 at 9:37 am

Girl Meets World?!?!?! OMG!! I watch Boy Meets World every morning!!!!!!! :D That made me super happy

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl November 9, 2012 at 9:50 am

I will definitely be watching Girl Meets World. And I think you are right, the main followers of the show will certainly be in their 20′s and 30′s. I mean how can they not tune into a spinoff of Boy Meets World. That was a great show!

I am loving number 9. I was never taught this by any of my math teachers and now I am wondering why! That would have been so easy to remember! I can clearly remember being in grade school and thinking that I was NEVER going to be able to learn my times tables. Oh, does it seem so simple now!

Amanda @ .running with spoons. November 9, 2012 at 9:58 am

I’m actually getting way too excited about Girl Meets World. They better not mess it up! BMW was seriously one of my favorite shows growing up, and I remember wanting Topanga’s hair bad. And why do you have to be the third blog that I read this morning to mention Chipotle? Whyyyyy? It’s not fair to do that to someone who doesn’t have a Chipotle anywhere near them *is bitter*

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:07 am

Come visit – i’ll take you there! :)

Lisa November 9, 2012 at 10:15 am

Ha ha, I remember learning that 9 times table trick and then the one with your fingers if you multiply 9 by 6 you put down your 6th finger and you know the answer is 54 and so on. I was pretty pumped about knowing that. I’m SO excited for Girl Meets World. Like, I can’t wait to see it even if that makes me seem 12. It was the BEST!

Lyric November 9, 2012 at 10:20 am

I can’t wait for girl meets world!

Melissa November 9, 2012 at 10:56 am

That Girl Meets World news just made my day! Thanks!!

Megan @ My Path in Motherhood November 9, 2012 at 11:05 am

I will say, I am only on board with “Girl Meets World” if the original cast is in it – I couldn’t handle it if they weren’t. But I am SUPER pumped!

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:07 am

Agreed!

Kelsey November 9, 2012 at 11:29 am

Ahhhh that video is too cute for words! It makes me sick that so many of the kid are brats (but funny brats!!!), but the last 3 children just melt. my. heart.

Lea November 9, 2012 at 11:55 am

I’m so excited about this Girl Meets World show. They need to do this with more 90s sitcoms!
I’m so excited Glee is back! The highlight of my Thursdays!

Nicole@ livingthesweetlifestl.wordpress.com November 9, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Oh my goodness that last girl was the most precious thing ever! My kid will defiantly be one of the ones who is crazy and throwing a tantrum.

Tina @ Best Body Fitness November 9, 2012 at 12:39 pm

OH my gosh! I have not heard about Girl Meets World and I am beyond thrilled. LOVED Boy Meets World growing up.

This post is quite the entertainment today. The kid videos (always love them!) and that math graphic. I’m pretty annoyed at my old math teacher right now too. ;)

Amber K November 9, 2012 at 1:37 pm

I had NOT heard about Girl Meets World! Now I’m super excited. :)

Jess@atasteofconfidence November 9, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I love chipotle and jammies…best post ever.

Lindsay November 9, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Love #9. I’m such a math geek. I remember when I learned that 9 multiplied by anything always comes back to 9 (ex 9*293438 = 2640942 = 2+6+4+0+9+4+2 = 27 = 2+7 = 9). Am I the only one who thinks that’s cool?!!

cleaneatingchelsey November 14, 2012 at 6:08 am

I definitely didn’t know that it worked for larger numbers! Cool!

Annette@FitnessPerks November 9, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Oh my goodness. LAughing SOOOO hard. That video is hilarious!!!!

Yay for pjs. Totally love mine.

Happy Friday!

kaity @ kaityscooking November 9, 2012 at 4:31 pm

haha pj quote is soooo true i get home now and go straight to put them on.. and girl meets world?! how did i not no about this my day is made thank you!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin November 9, 2012 at 5:30 pm

I actually never watched Boy Meets World! 7th Heaven was my favourite show back in the 90s.

And yay for Glee! It was good, but I was kind of disappointed that there weren’t more Grease songs in the episode. I love that movie!

Erica @ For the Sake of Cake November 9, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Omg, how sweet are those last 3 kids?!?!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated November 9, 2012 at 7:31 pm

Thanks for sharing that video … I just watched the whole thing with my husband. Those last kiddos were PRECIOUS. “I just want you to feel happy.” How adorable is that?!

Gina @ Health Love and Chocolate November 10, 2012 at 12:06 am

Haha the jammies quote pretty much defines my life during the cold months…

Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily November 10, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I am SO Excited for the possibility of Boy Meets World, I hope it happens!!!!

Sunnie(moderngirlnutrition) November 10, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Love your blog! Can’t wait to read more:)

Emily @ www.main-eats.com November 11, 2012 at 3:36 pm

WHOA! Have not heard about Girl Meets World?! I LOVED Boy Meets World! Total flashback to my childhood!