i spy christmas

November 26, 2012

christmas treechristmas decorating 2 christmas decorating   ornament weekend2

uuum, i obviously ate more than that. ;)

weekend1

Question: How did you spend your holiday weekend? (ps – I realize it wasn’t a holiday weekend for some!)

Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles November 26, 2012 at 6:09 am

Totally put up the Christmas tree! My little guy can’t stop stairing at the lights; someone is like their mama!
Hooray for your Christmas cuteness all over the house! Love it!

Kim@hungryhealtgygirl November 26, 2012 at 6:09 am

Love your collages! Looks like a great weekend! I put up Christmas decorations this weekend too. Have a great week!

Lauren November 26, 2012 at 6:18 am

Ugh….you are making me feel awful!! :) Toly asked me if we could decorate this weekend and I made every excuse in the book NOT to. What is wrong with me? LoL. Your decorating skills impress me beyond anything I’ve seen so far. Come and do my house next! ;)

Simply Life November 26, 2012 at 6:19 am

Love this festive post!

Linz @ Itz Linz November 26, 2012 at 6:38 am

i celebrated with toooooonnnns of yummy food!! now itz time to get back to routine!!

Danica @ It's Progression November 26, 2012 at 7:18 am

super cute collage! Our plan was to set up the Christmas tree yesterday but my husband was sick so we postponed it to tonight or tomorrow. I’m so excited–it makes the Christmas season feel like it’s really here!

Jessie November 26, 2012 at 7:40 am

Love the collage. All of your decorations just look beautiful.

Have a wonderful day Chelsey
xoxo

Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries November 26, 2012 at 8:47 am

Yay! I love Christmas. We didn’t quite get to decorating yet since family was in town this weekend, but we got the tree set up last night at least. Hopefully we’ll get to decorating this evening or this weekend at the latest. I love your tree! After Christmas this year, we’re going to look for a taller skinny tree on sale because our’s is a hand me down that is kinda bulky. Where did you find your’s? Love it!

cleaneatingchelsey November 28, 2012 at 6:59 pm

We got it from Target!

Molly November 26, 2012 at 8:54 am

Wow that GF pizza looks amazing! Where is it from?

cleaneatingchelsey November 28, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Little Joe’s! It’s just a neighborhood place.

Fiona @ Get Fit Fiona November 26, 2012 at 8:54 am

Your Christmas tree looks so pretty!

Beks November 26, 2012 at 9:01 am

A Tis the Season Candle! Love that scent!

I worked for two days of the long(ish) weekend at Bath and Body Works, selling those candles. Great sales and coupons, but so busy and exhausting!

Rachel November 26, 2012 at 9:44 am

LOVE this season! I already popped in my Michael Buble Christmas CD in my car haha :D

Katie @ Peace Love and Oats November 26, 2012 at 9:51 am

Do you like Christmas? I can’t tell… I spent my weekend at home and it was fantastic. Especially the access to a car part. Oh, and my family.

cleaneatingchelsey November 28, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Nope not at all!

Kerry @ Totes My Oats November 26, 2012 at 10:11 am

Love your pictures! I also saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 and traveled to Michigan to see some family. It was lovely!

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl November 26, 2012 at 10:28 am

This post, especially your gorgeous Christmas tree, is really putting me in the Christmas spirit. I will definitely be putting my tree up tomorrow!

P.s. Those roasted sweet potatoes and chickpeas look amazing. Two of my favorite foods roasted?? Yes, please! :)

Amanda @ .running with spoons. November 26, 2012 at 10:57 am

EeeeEEEE! This post made me ridiculously excited for Christmas! I don’t usually bring out the decorations until December, but I seriously can’t wait to break out the snowmen and reindeer.

cleaneatingchelsey November 28, 2012 at 7:00 pm

I always just bring it out the day after Thanksgiving!

Natalie @ Free Range Human November 26, 2012 at 11:36 am

Beautiful tree! And I love that ornament. My husband and I have one that’s similar!

Kammie @ Sensual Appeal November 26, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Yay Christmas decor! The more wonderful time of the year is here ! :)

Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola November 26, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Yay for Christmas decorations! Everything looks so great that you’ve done! And walks, reading and a movie sounds like it was a fantastic long weekend!

Anna @ The Guiltless Life November 26, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Your tree is gorgeous! And that couple ornament is seriously adorable.

Yeah, not a holiday for us up here, but my roommates and I are in our planning mode for our housewarming/Advent party next Saturday (Dec 1st!). Super excited; should be getting our tree Sat morning!

cleaneatingchelsey November 28, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Why thanks! ;)

natalie @ southern fit foodie November 26, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Love your Christmas pictures (especially the Merry Christmas pillow – so cute!)! We spent a lot of time with family and friends, watching football, eating delicious foods, and hunting. I also spent a good amount of time picking out Christmasy pinterest crafts that I want to make.

May your week be merry and bright!

lindsay @ fuel my family November 26, 2012 at 1:35 pm

I really need to get moving on christmas decorations but it seems so early still and its 67 degrees here today so it just seems weird! But I just cant get in the christmas spirit this year so i think decorating would help!

Lisa November 26, 2012 at 2:10 pm

I put up all my Christmas decorations as well. SO excited for the upcoming holidays! I already have plans to bake away! And the Christmas candles make me super excited as well! It’s a lot better when you have a fake tree and you can make it smell more like Christmas!

Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy November 26, 2012 at 2:57 pm

I put up Christmas decorations, shopped, saw ‘Life of Pi,’ and spent lots of time with family!

Katie @ peacebeme November 26, 2012 at 5:19 pm

I spent my weekend in the hospital. :( Not fun. Especially since we flew all the way from California to Seattle to spend the holiday with my in-laws so I was in the hospital our whole trip.

cleaneatingchelsey November 28, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Ugh, I’m sorry! I hope your’e feeling better!

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin November 26, 2012 at 5:24 pm

I love all the Christmas pictures! They’re making me so excited for the holiday season. :D

It wasn’t a holiday weekend for me, so I just did homework, went for fro yo, went to the farmer’s market and watched Julie and Julia!

Angela @ Beauty in Strength November 26, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Tree looks gorgeous! Christmas decorations make everything so much more fun. Eating dinner, watching TV…everything becomes festive!

Verenique B November 26, 2012 at 6:55 pm

on friday we put up the christmas decorations and christmas tree and got a special lunch at chickfil a as a family! :)
then on say we did our christmas pics for our christmas card :)
then spent the rest of our time relaxing! :)
how was the new twilight movie??????

cleaneatingchelsey November 28, 2012 at 7:02 pm

It was actually the second time I saw it. :) It was good – the last 30 minutes are the beest!!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated November 26, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Fun!! We spent our Thanksgiving holiday in Ohio with my husband’s family. We had a really nice time, and we did our baby’s “gender reveal” while we were there, so it made the weekend EXTRA special!! :)

Glad you had a great holiday!

cleaneatingchelsey November 28, 2012 at 7:04 pm

LOVED that video – so cute! And congrats on that little GIRL!

Nelly November 27, 2012 at 4:03 am

LOVE the decor! Yes I am in total Christmas mode now. I can’t stop shopping and planning the perfect gift for everyone. Love your pics :)

Lea @ Greens and Coffee Beans November 30, 2012 at 10:56 am

I love your Christmas decorations! I’m being a total slacker and haven’t even bought decorations for my apartment yet.

Christmas Camera Deals December 10, 2012 at 12:38 am

Nice post. I discover something very complicated on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to study content from other writers and rehearse something there. Id want to apply certain using the content on my small weblog regardless of whether you dont mind. Natually Ill supply you with a link for your internet weblog. Appreciate your sharing.