1. I have the flu. Happy winter break to me! I’ve spent the last 18 hours doing nothing but sitting in my bed, watching episodes of parenthood, crying to the Husband, and sweating (and then freezing) my butt off. Seriously, what. the. heck.
2. You want to know what? My mom freaking rocks. She came over this morning at 6:30 to drop off medicine and gatorade for this drama queen. Okay, I’m lying – I wasn’t a drama queen. I really do feel like poo.
3. Woohooooo! We’re all still alive. Take that, Mayans.
5. You know what I always want when I’m sick? French fries. Seriously – every single time. I sent the Husband out to the grocery store a few minutes ago to pick me up some frozen Alexia fries because there’s no way in heck that I’m making my own at this moment in time.
6.I’ve spent some time thinking about the 26 Random Acts of Kindness idea that is floating around to honor the victims of the Sandy Hook School tragedy. Alyssa has some awesome ideas on what you could do!
7. I’m going to be so so sad tomorrow if I miss the Husband’s family Christmas party. As of right now, it doesn’t look so good. There’s so many newborns and little kids around – I would hate to get anyone sick before Christmas!
8. You know what I’m looking forward to? Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning. Oh my gosh – the best!
9. No pictures today – that would be too difficult.
10. And with that, happy Friday. I hope everyone has a healthy and happy weekend!