1. You might be noticing things are looking a little different around here as of yesterday. I actually switched over to GLAM for my ads, and my blog guru Ryan (life safer!!!) worked some things out for me. Thanks Ryan!
2. I told the Husband I wanted nothing for Valentine’s Day. Instead, all I wanted was for him to take care of dinner. I didn’t care if that meant he cooked or he brought something home, but I did not want to leave my house or get out of my pajamas. Sexy, right? He brought me home a Mexican feast from one of our favorite local Mexican joints. It was deeeeelicious!!!
3. Is anyone else ready for this weekend? I’m surprised it’s Friday, but man oh man was it a looooong week. Every night I collapsed onto the couch and wondered if I would be able to wake myself up the next morning! So so excited for the weekend.
5. Speaking of Katie, she sent me the cutest little Valentine’s Day card in the mail and I got it yesterday. Thanks Katie!
6. I love being a teacher. Seriously. I cashed in on one of my many perks yesterday – Valentine’s Day. Gifts of chocolate pour moi? Don’t mind if I do. One little boy gave me a Reese’s heart that must weight about a pound. Another girl gave me a large assortment of filled chocolates. I was in heaven… and a sugar coma.
7. What chocolate do you always wish for when you get those assorted chocolates? I hate when you pick out one, take a bite of it, and spit it out because it wasn’t a good one. I always go for the chocolate with caramel inside. I picked very carefully yesterday, and on my first pick, I got it! Talk about an accomplishment.
8. Can you believe February is half over!??!?! Where in the world is this school year going? As much as I love my class this year (seriously, they are a bunch of hams. Chatterboxes, but hilarious), I can’t wait to relax and float in a pool this summer!
9. Charlie and I went for a walk for the first time in who knows how long yesterday. It has been waaay too cold around these parts (I can’t go on outside walks blow like 35 degrees) or it has been crappy weather and raining all the time. It was wonderful despite him acting like a crazy dog who has never been on a leash before.
10. It’s the weekend – Happy Friday!!!