1. Why can’t Chicago get tons of snow like some cities out there? Seriously – this town needs to get its act together. We are forecasted anywhere from 3-7 inches, and in Chicago that does not constitute a snow day. I’m praying for maybe a late start (writing this on Thursday night).
2. Wednesday night I texted my mom about how I really wanted a muffin from OMG It’s Gluten Free (a bakery near us). Yesterday when I visited my sister’s house, my mom had one waiting for me. Woohooo!!! I have the best mom.
3. What are you reading right now? Katie and I did a book swap last week, and I am now reading The Paris Wife. It’s been on my list for a while, but I didn’t want to buy it because I wasn’t sure if I’d like it or not. Pretty good so far!
4. This weekend the bestie and I are going to visit our third roommate from college. I haven’t seen her since last summer, so I am PUMPED!!! Plus I get to snuggle with her cute puppy Rosie. (who apparently is not a puppy anymore and refuses to snuggle)
5. Speaking of pups, Wednesday when I got home from school, Charlie scared the living daylights out of me. He is usually right at the front door the second I get home, so I thought he was with the Husband (he brings him with to work a few days a week). Instead, when I opened our bedroom door, he came barreling out. Eeek! He scared me!
6. Next Friday is March. MARCH!!!! Last March it was 80 degrees. A girl can dream right?
7. Do you want to know what I love? When I go to my sister’s house and Aubrey gets excited that her Aunt Chelsey came over. She (sometimes) lets me give her a kiss hello, but then goes crazy running back and forth to my mom and me, pointing at me and saying “Aunt Chelsey!” (It sounds nothing like that though I can assure you.). Then, to hear her say “I love you” when I leave – I die.
8. Aaaand I’m lame. I’ve got nothing else for you.
9. It’s the weekend – happy Friday!!!