1. It was quite an interesting few days over in the CEC househould. We’ve been having some issues with our septic system for a while, and the Husband decided he’d had enough. Even though we had redone the plumbing when we renovated a few years ago, we sure didn’t redo the plumbing all the way out into the street. All afternoon Wednesday and all day yesterday we were without a toilet and couldn’t use our shower. And a big 6 foot hole was dug into our front lawn. Thankfully it’s all clean now. Can we talk about first world problems for a second?
2. You guys – I was THAT pregnant lady yesterday. THAT one being the crazy one who cried over everything. The Husband said something to me I took the wrong way? Cried. Dropped makeup on my only pair of maternity jeans and couldn’t use the washer (see above)? Cried.
Husband laughs at me because of said pants? Cried. Target doesn’t have any maternity pants in my size? Cried. Felt bad for crying about everything? Cried. Got good news from a friend? Cried.
Mmmmhm. Yup. I’m ashamed.
3. Today’s a jam packed day! I’m on “bring dad to the doctor downtown” duty all morning and then I’m babysitting Aubrey this afternoon while my mom works. I’m hoping to get in a good walk along the lake in the city while I’m down there – it’s supposed to be a beautiful day!
4. Operation start cleaning out the guest room to turn it into a nursery started yesterday. Believe it or not, this is progress.
We also ordered our cribs yesterday!!!!!! Weeee! I’m so so excited. Hopefully the Husband can pick them up this weekend or next. I’m so in love with them.
5. Why is it weeks that you have off go by so so fast? I wish spring break lasted forever. Good thing when we go back we’ve got 8 weeks of so many things going on – the end of the year goes by sooo fast.
6. You know what’s awesome? Bean salad. I tend to buy it from the deli if I buy the Husband lunchmeat. I put a good dent on the container I bought for lunch yesterday!
7. Aaaand that’s all I’ve got for you today. Have a great weekend everyone!