fun facts friday

December 13, 2013

1. Writing that post the other day made me want to keep posting. I missssss you guys. I’ll be a sporadic poster at best right now. ;)

2. I have been having horrible trouble with my server lately, and it’s driving me nuts. So sorry to anyone who was trying to access a recipe and couldn’t because of the craziness!

3. How is it less than 2 weeks away from Christmas? I just do not know where time is flying! I feel like I still have a lot to do – like wrap presents… and finish shopping. I would love to make cookies this year, but I just don’t think it will be in the cards seeing that I put up my tree two weeks ago, and I only got around to decorating it this past week. #priorities

4. We are supposed to get a bunch of snow tonight into tomorrow. I am so excited. Even though it doesn’t mean a snow day (which I think I will love EVEN more now that it will mean staying home with my lovely ladies), it does mean that I get to snuggle at home in my PJ’s with my girls and have nowhere else to go. That is pure bliss.

5. Speaking of pure bliss, I was sent some Rise Bars to try out this past week. I am not kidding you when I say they are the BEST bars I have eaten in a really really long time. In fact, they’re so awesome that I might be sharing some with you in the near future!

6. I have to tell you, I’m so nervous about what’s to come. My little ones (who should reeeeally only be 2.5 months) are already trying to scoot all over the place. Brooklyn scoots on her back (and it is hilarious) and Emerson uses her knees to propel herself forward when she is on her tummy. My aunt compared her to a caterpillar since the top half of her body doesn’t even come off the ground. She can barely lift her head up for a long period of time, but gosh darn it, she’s going to move! ;) I barely believed her and my mom when they said Emme was scooting – her nickname is “the blob” because she just lays there most of the time! ;)

7. Some people have told me that their Bloglovin’ and Feedly accounts have deleted my blog from their feeds – has this happened to anyone? I have no idea how to fix that.

8. I feel like it’s baby mania all over again! This past year I feel like a lot of the bloggers I "know" have had babies, and I feel like another round is about to begin. Brittany, Linz and Tina are pregnant – who’s next?!

9. Aaaand with that, I’m falling asleep as we speak. It’s time for bed!

Linz @ Itz Linz December 13, 2013 at 6:14 am

hehe i’m glad to make it to this round of preggo bloggers! it definitely comes in waves!! and i love being able to reference you (and annette, ashley, and the others!) throughout my journey!! and we are supposed to get hit with snow tonight… this year i’m looking forward to snow days more than ever since it won’t matter to me if our year gets extended haha stay warm with your babes!

Shel@PeachyPalate December 13, 2013 at 6:51 am

Total baby mania but it’s great!!! Great to see you back! :)

Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) December 13, 2013 at 7:05 am

Can I tell you how happy I am that you’re posting sporadically again? Because it makes me very, very happy!

I can’t believe the girls are scooting already! I fear for your sanity in a few months ;) Kidding, of course- each phase only gets better and better and you’re going to love it!!

I love the new round of babies on the way, too! Exciting!

Madeline @ Food Fitness and Family December 13, 2013 at 7:19 am

It always cracks me up how there is a “baby boom”. I think I was near the beginning of the current one with several due in the next 2 weeks lol.

Also – I already have baby fever and my baby is 2 weeks old. God help our family haha.

Beks December 13, 2013 at 8:02 am

The BlogLovin’ thing might explain why I’ve only been able to find your blog on Facebook. Also, for #8, I was totally thinking that same thing when Tina announced her baby yesterday! Something in the blog water? ;-)

Colleen December 13, 2013 at 8:20 am

Two posts in two days! I’m so excited!! :) )). I love the store is you share about your girls. It makes me so excited to have my own one day!

Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries December 13, 2013 at 9:00 am

That’s crazy the girls are already moving! Have fun with that one. ;) Hunter is rolling EVERYWHERE and he goes quick, so that’s been interesting. I’m sure it’ll get even more crazy once he starts crawling, which I know will be any day now.

I must say, I sure do love reading your posts again – I’ve missed reading them regularly! I also totally understand your reasonings though. :)

xoxo

Lauren December 13, 2013 at 9:54 am

It’s like baby fever around the blog world! I must say, I’m a tad bit jealous considering I don’t even have a boyfriend. I want a little one because they are SO darn cute. UGH

Elizabeth @ my neon running shoes December 13, 2013 at 10:26 am

Me me me!!! Due May 24 :-) it’s so fun to have lots of bloggers expecting!

Julianne December 13, 2013 at 11:25 am

Bloglovin’ had removed you from my list but it’s back now! Crazy stuff this technology business. Welcome back!

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats December 13, 2013 at 1:01 pm

yay for more posting, I miss you! And I LOVE the caterpillar, that sounds insanely adorable. Also, tons of snow?? When I looked it said less than 1 inch… Guess we’ll see! I don’t want too much, I’m running a race on Sunday! Do you think I can run in uggs?

Amber K December 13, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Ha, I still don’t even have our tree set up. Definitely slacking, but I just haven’t felt ready to deal with it yet. I’m sure I’ll get around to it eventually…maybe. ;)

Heather @ Health, Happiness, and Hope December 14, 2013 at 4:42 am

Yes! Feedly decided to delete your blog from my list for whatever reason. I realized it after I saw you link to a new post in twitter but I didn’t recognize reading it from my feedly!

I think Thanksgiving being so late this year totally messed with us! Christmas came so quickly!

Chelsea @ Chelsea's Healthy Kitchen December 14, 2013 at 6:53 am

We’re getting a lot of snow today too! I feel like we always get the same weather as you up here near Toronto. Enjoy your cozy day in!

Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs December 14, 2013 at 7:56 am

Enjoy your snuggly snow day! :)

Katie December 14, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I actually was trying to get your stuffed pepper lentil soup recipe the other day, and was unable to. I had to call my mom and ask for the recipe, because she printed it out. :) It’s one of our favorites!
I have such bad baby fever right now because I’ve been babysitting the sweetest two-month old girl. (Don’t tell my boyfriend…we aren’t even engaged, ha.)

cleaneatingchelsey December 18, 2013 at 5:49 am

LOL baby fever is great!

Jen@PregnantDiabetic December 16, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Add me to the list of 2014 baby boom- due with #4 in April – it’s a girl :)

cleaneatingchelsey December 18, 2013 at 5:49 am

Congrats!!!

char eats greens December 16, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I had NO idea Tina was pregnant. See what a full semester at school can do to your blog life?!? haha I feel like it’s a blog baby boom for sure (the BBB). I will stay away from that title for as long as I can. I’m satisfied with one :)

Katrina December 17, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Wow, those little girls are determined to wiggle, eh! :)
So nice to hear from you! I was definitely one of those girls trying to get on the blog (silly server!)
It had been so long since we’d heard from you I thought you may have taken the blog down *gasp*
Clearly I’m overly dramatic when I need a pancake recipe! ;)

cleaneatingchelsey December 18, 2013 at 5:49 am

bahah! I am overly dramatic too – no worries! I’m not going anywhere! ;) It kills me that I don’t have enough time for the little old blog!

Annette@FitnessPerks December 17, 2013 at 6:11 pm

It sounds like things are def gonna get crazy in your household soon! ;) So cute that they scoot & wiggle!

I know right? So many are pregnant now (new ones), and so it’s fun to see their journeys, now that I’m on the other end. I totally called that Tina was pregnant–I kept telling Ashley over & over that she was, and she agreed with me. We were just waiting for the announcement.

p.s. what did you guess for gender for Linz? You always seem to be right. so I am curious what you’re guessing for Tina? :)

cleaneatingchelsey December 18, 2013 at 5:48 am

I called boy for Linz! I am also calling boy for Tina.

GiGi Eats Celebrities December 22, 2013 at 8:56 pm

I’m PREGNANT!!

ha ha ha… Totally Kidding!