1. Writing that post the other day made me want to keep posting. I missssss you guys. I’ll be a sporadic poster at best right now.
2. I have been having horrible trouble with my server lately, and it’s driving me nuts. So sorry to anyone who was trying to access a recipe and couldn’t because of the craziness!
3. How is it less than 2 weeks away from Christmas? I just do not know where time is flying! I feel like I still have a lot to do – like wrap presents… and finish shopping. I would love to make cookies this year, but I just don’t think it will be in the cards seeing that I put up my tree two weeks ago, and I only got around to decorating it this past week. #priorities
4. We are supposed to get a bunch of snow tonight into tomorrow. I am so excited. Even though it doesn’t mean a snow day (which I think I will love EVEN more now that it will mean staying home with my lovely ladies), it does mean that I get to snuggle at home in my PJ’s with my girls and have nowhere else to go. That is pure bliss.
5. Speaking of pure bliss, I was sent some Rise Bars to try out this past week. I am not kidding you when I say they are the BEST bars I have eaten in a really really long time. In fact, they’re so awesome that I might be sharing some with you in the near future!
6. I have to tell you, I’m so nervous about what’s to come. My little ones (who should reeeeally only be 2.5 months) are already trying to scoot all over the place. Brooklyn scoots on her back (and it is hilarious) and Emerson uses her knees to propel herself forward when she is on her tummy. My aunt compared her to a caterpillar since the top half of her body doesn’t even come off the ground. She can barely lift her head up for a long period of time, but gosh darn it, she’s going to move! I barely believed her and my mom when they said Emme was scooting – her nickname is “the blob” because she just lays there most of the time!
7. Some people have told me that their Bloglovin’ and Feedly accounts have deleted my blog from their feeds – has this happened to anyone? I have no idea how to fix that.
8. I feel like it’s baby mania all over again! This past year I feel like a lot of the bloggers I "know" have had babies, and I feel like another round is about to begin. Brittany, Linz and Tina are pregnant – who’s next?!
9. Aaaand with that, I’m falling asleep as we speak. It’s time for bed!