Who says it has to be Thanksgiving to be thankful for the good things in your life? While I am an expert in seeing the negative in situations, today, I chose to be positive.
I was thankful for…..
- enjoying a leisurely breakfast after having to wake up at 6:30 this morning to push the Husband out of bed to go work.
- Realizing my breakfast was lukewarm (NOT cold) after a freezing photo shoot outside. I was happy to finally get some food breakfast pictures.
- Being able to push my body in a sweaty hour long workout at the gym
- My aunt who accepts me in my sweaty’ness and allows me to help her prepare for Thanksgiving tomorrow
- My mother for taking me out to lunch at a nice restaurant when I was lookin’ like a hot mess…
(note: I was still in my workout clothes. Nasty)
A 15 minute nap in my car before my sister in law cut my hair because I decided spontaneously that I “needed a change”.
The person in the parking lot only cracking my side view mirror after hitting my car and driving away
My aunt for buying me a hugh jass bottle of vanilla in Mexico — one liter people!!!!
- A warm house to shield me from the freezing rain that is happening outside right now
What are you thankful for today?