1. You know what feels great? Unsubscribing to all the crap that comes to your inbox every day. Although, I might feel like a loser when I don’t get any emails anymore. Oh, and did you know that most places send you a confirmation email to tell you that you don’t want their emails anymore? Isn’t that like an oxymoron or something?
2. Really Downton Abbey!?!! Really? If you haven’t watched this week’s episode yet, I’m not going to spoil anything. However, I have been in mourning all stinking week. That was the worst thing they could have possibly done to us.
3. Chicago weather is seriously bipolar. On Tuesday it was about 65 degrees outside. Yesterday (and today) the temperature was hovering around 10 with windchills below zero. Ummmm, can we pick a season please? Preferably one that either has about ten feet of snow OR beach weather? I am not okay with this bitterly cold barren ground weather were having.
4. You’ve still got a few days to enter my KIND giveaway! Get in on that – there are a lot of entries already!
5. Have you ever had Trader Joe’s Creamy Tomato Soup? Ohhhhhh my gosh. Seriously, I will never attempt to make tomato soup ever again. First of all, mine never turns out that good. Second of all, TJ’s takes the cake. It is soooo good. I got the low sodium kind (to combat my overindulgence in salt lately), and it didn’t even need any more. I’m dreaming about that soup. I might actually eat some more for breakfast today.
6. Tomorrow is brunch with Kathleen and Lauren again!!! I am so excited to hang out with my favorites again.
7. Okay, so you all know I’m now obsessed with How I Met Your Mother. I’m on season five on Netflix (don’t judge my fast watching), and I’m starting to get annoyed. DOES HE EVER MEET THEIR MOTHER?!?!? Like seriously. Let’s get the show on the road. I love it, and I think it’s hilarious. BUT, and this is a big but, I’m not a fan of how they keep saying “oh your mother was in that class” or “ooooh your mother was at that party” and then HE NEVER ACTUALLY MEETS HER. Gaaah!
8. I get out at 1:30 today. WOOHOOO!
9. Chobani spoon – a SPOON just for CHO!
10. So, the Husband has this thing about needing to chew his soup, so he puts a lot of crackers in it. Me, I’m a slurper. Anyway, the thing about the crackers is that if we don’t have any when soup is on the menu, it’s a bad night over here. I asked the Husband last night if we had any crackers for him and he responded no. Soooo, since I’m an awesome wife (just trying to build myself up here people) I forged through the –139823982 temperatures to the store. When I came home, I found crackers in our pantry. I would get mad at him, but I decided I’m just stupid for not checking before I left. ::sigh::
11. It’s the weekend – Happy Friday!
ps – it’s FEBRUARY?!!?