1. You know what rocks? Having an awesome husband. He worked almost all night on Tuesday/Wednesday to snow plow. Yet, when I got home from work on Wednesday, the house was still straightened up and there was laundry done. The best.
2. I decided who I want my next BFF to be. Freaking Jennifer Lawrence. She is hilarious, and I think she would be a fun girl to get a cocktail with. Plus I love her voice. She’s got that raspy thing going on. Think she’ll call me?
3. Why have we not found a way to teleport ourselves yet? It’s the 21st century for crying out loud! Although, I won’t be the one to do that – I’m not that smart. Any takers?
4. Today’s an institute day. Perk? 1:30 dismissal. Any other teachers out there with an institute day? I’m pretty sure today is either a state or a nationwide one.
5. Whyyyyy gluten, whyyyyy? I want to eat these so bad.
6. On Wednesday night I woke up in the middle of the night hungry. Whenever that happens, I have to eat or else I won’t fall asleep again. So I got up, microwaved myself a snack, and the Husband came BOUNDING in thinking there was an intruder or some sort (microwaving!?). He thought I was such a weirdo. I’m over it.
7. I have nothing else for you. I’m exhausted!
8. Happy Friday!