1. Have you entered my “Cooking Creations” contest yet? In case you missed it, it’s a blog recipe contest! All you have to do is read the directions on this post, link up, and wait to see if you’re the $100 winner!
2. Have you ever wondered if you have ever been pinned on Pinterest? Ever since Pinterest has taken the internet by storm, I’ve wondered myself. I forget whose blog I read this on (so if it was you, I would love to give you credit for telling me!), but all you need to do it type in the URL http://www.pinterest.com/source/YOURurlHERE. For example, for my pins, I would type in http://www.pinterest.com/source/cleaneatingchelsey.com — it’s basically awesome.
3. I have decided I really love almond butter. It only took me a few weeks of mourning my peanut butter to realize how good it is.
4. I participated in a Valentine’s Day Blog Swap that Christina put together last month. I received my present from Alex on Wednesday, and I can say that I absolutely adore my gifts. If you’ve never had this tea, it’s the best. It’s slightly sweet and perfect in the morning or right before bed.
And I obviously hate the chocolate.
5. I missed running for the first time in like a month today. It was a sad moment actually. I opened up my freezer, and the bag of peas staring back at me made me super disappointed. Weird connection, right? Well, I used to ice my legs with that bag of peas (and the Husband said we are never allowed to eat them since they’ve been defrosted so many times — really, I think he just hates peas). I thought about how accomplished I always felt after a long run when I would need those peas. I keep telling myself I will run again someday, and that it is not a big deal.
6. Have I mentioned I have a three day weekend starting today at 3:00? Thank God for President’s Day — I need another day to sleep in.
7. My mom went to Disney again this week (I know, right!??!?!), but this time for business. She brought me home cupcakes from BabyCakes, and the Husband forgot to pick them up from her house yesterday. I neeeeeed my cupcakes. Don’t you forget them again Husband!!!!
8. I think one of the main reasons I love acupuncture so much is because I get to sleep for 45 minutes on a Thursday afternoon when I would otherwise be at home working, cleaning, or making dinner. It’s a beautiful thing.
9. Our house smells, no reeks, of paint. The Husband has been working hard at repainting our bay window that had to be replaced in the fall — paint SMELLLLSSSS. And I’m pretty sure the Husband has been high from fumes for the last 4 days. It means he swoons over my cooking — I’ll take it.
10. Oh! I also have a giveaway going on for Rudi’s Gluten Free Bread!! Go enter here.
11. I really want savory oats for dinner tonight. It’s official. I’m counting down to dinner time.
12. Happy Friday!!!!!