fun facts friday

November 16, 2012

1. Big hugs go out to both Lindsay and Tina, who have had incredibly rough weeks. I love you both!

image

2. Love Grown is holding a Gratitude Giveaway on Pinterest right now! Check it out! And while we’re at it, why don’t I give another hint about their new product that is coming out in two weeks! Here’s part of the new packaging!

Pinned Image

source

The new product is going to be REVEALED on November 30th at 12 PM MST on Instagram and Pinterest. You better start following them now if you’re not already. I’m PSYCHED.

3. I stayed home sick yesterday (blech.), and I have to say, I’m a horrible sick person. I managed to stay on the couch until about 2 PM, and then after that I walked Charlie, did all the dishes, and tidied up the house before dinner. I guess I just really needed those couple extra hours of sleep to feel better!

4. I’ve got a special visitor coming this weekend! I’m so excited to spend some time with Lauren! We’re going out to brunch tomorrow morning, and then we’re going to explore the city. Woohoo!

5. My mom and I are going to see Breaking Dawn Part 2 tonight. I’m so excited! (Don’t make fun)

6. I’m SOOOOO excited for Thanksgiving next week. Seriously – after I get through Parent/Teacher Conferences Monday and Tuesday, I’m all about getting ready for Thanksgiving. I’m thinking about making the Husband these for his Thanksgiving breakfast.

cinnamon roll waffles!!

source

7. Speaking of Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving means Christmas decorating!!! (I’ve already listened to a Christmas CD though – don’t judge me.)

November 25, 2011 006
8. Have I mentioned my newest niece is arriving on Monday? My brother in law and his wife are going to be welcoming a baby girl! I’m so excited to hear what they are going to be naming her. I wish they didn’t live so far away and that we could visit sometime soon.

9. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend – enjoy it! :)

PS – How many times could I have said “I’m so excited” in this post? Sheesh!

Parita November 16, 2012 at 6:15 am

I think I said “I’m excited” and “woot woot/woo hoo” about 10x in my post today as well! It’s all good – we’re excited and want to show it! Hope you’re weekend is awesome…and exciting! Haha. :)

Danica @ It's Progression November 16, 2012 at 6:18 am

I convinced my husband to buy a tree this weekend and put it all up on Wednesday, just a little bit before Thanksgiving :)
Good luck with parent/teacher conferences! Ours were last week, and though you learn so much from them they’re like running a marathon haha Thanksgiving will be that much more relaxing for you after those I bet!

katie November 16, 2012 at 6:27 am

Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend! I am glad you feel better too! I can’t wait to see what the new love grown product is!

Congrats to your brother in law and his wife, so exciting!

Happy weekend! <3

Michelle@Peachy Palate November 16, 2012 at 6:28 am

You’ve an exciting week ahead! I hope you’re feeling tip top for it all! :)

Lauren November 16, 2012 at 6:36 am

I can’t wait to see you!! :)

Linz @ Itz Linz November 16, 2012 at 6:42 am

Good luck with conferences! I’m finishing mine up today!

Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) November 16, 2012 at 6:45 am

The number of times I use “I’m so excited!” in a day is ridiculous, so I’m there with with you.

Hope you’re feeling better today!

annnnnnd finally, WAHOO for Christmas decorations!! I’m SO excited! ;)

Julie H. of Spinach and Sprinkles November 16, 2012 at 6:48 am

Best of luck with conferences!!!! :) …….I can’t wait for all things Christmas! Woooo!

Nicole@ livingthesweetlifestl.wordpress.com November 16, 2012 at 7:42 am

Love that first quote.
I am counting down the days until I can start decorating the house for Christmas!!!!!!

Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy November 16, 2012 at 7:45 am

I had to take Wednesday off because I wasn’t feeling well. Elementary schools are so full of germs, I always leave feeling a little sick! Hope you’re feeling better!

Becky (have turtle will travel) November 16, 2012 at 8:02 am

You wouldn’t believe how much I needed to see #1 this morning. Thank you.

Cara's Healthy Cravings November 16, 2012 at 9:04 am

No shame in Twilight! I am looking forward to it too!

Hayley @ Running on Pumpkin November 16, 2012 at 9:09 am

I’m such a horrible sick person too. I can never just relax all day. I will lay around for a few hours and then do some things to be productive because I can’t help it! It just makes me feel better knowing I have the option of sleeping all day, even if I don’t.

Lyric November 16, 2012 at 9:21 am

I want to see the new breaking dawn so bad!

Rachel November 16, 2012 at 9:31 am

omg I’m so excited to put up Christmas stuff too! We usually do that the day after Thanksgiving :)

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl November 16, 2012 at 9:43 am

I am super pumped to decorate for Christmas. After some Black Friday shopping and a much-needed nap, you will find me listening to Christmas music, drinking hot cocoa, and decorating. I can’t wait!

P.S. There is nothing wrong with being “so excited!” Enjoy it! ;)

Natalie @ Free Range Human November 16, 2012 at 9:47 am

Congratulations on your newest niece! I’m definitely thinking the new product is a granola/protein bar. That’s my guess!

Thais @ Eats N Miles November 16, 2012 at 10:12 am

Congrats on your new niece! It´s always a joy to welcome a new member in the family. I´m also going to go watch Breaking Dawn part 2.. so excited!!

Lisa November 16, 2012 at 10:18 am

I’ve been listening to Christmas music already as well! I think it’s because our Thanksgiving is over now, so it only seems appropriate to be in full out Christmas mode! Makes total sense;) Hope you are feeling much better today! Sounds like you will be having an amazing weekend!

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats November 16, 2012 at 10:26 am

Hahhaha it’s good that you’re excited!!! And I will make fun of you for seeing Breaking Dawn, but only for 1 minute, then I’ll let it go because I like you.

Amanda @ .running with spoons. November 16, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I make a horrible sick person too… no matter how bad I feel, I just can’t stay in bed and relax. Hope you’re feeling better!

kim@hungryhealthygirl November 16, 2012 at 12:58 pm

There is a lot to be excited about right now! I love this time of year! Glad you’re feeling better and hope you have a fun weekend!

Tina @ Best Body Fitness November 16, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Thank you, friend. That message is just what I needed to read today. :)

Chelsea @ One Healthy Munchkin November 16, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I can’t wait to start decorating for Christmas too! The holidays make me so excited!

I hope you’re feeling better now. :)

kaity @ kaityscooking November 16, 2012 at 6:40 pm

i am soo excited for the holidays, im glad november went fast :) ! and what did you think of breakingdawn? i saw it yesterday it was ehhh. i loved the book series and the movies were good (the story line atleast) but after it all i was kind of glad that it was the last movie lol

Verenique B November 16, 2012 at 7:17 pm

enjoy the twilight movie!! let me know if it’s good!
also i can’t wait until thursday! and also can’t wait until friday to decorate for chirtmas!! :) :) im sooooo ready to decorate! :)

lindsay November 16, 2012 at 7:38 pm

OH YES, hugs to all those ladies. what a hard week! glad you are feeling better and enjoy time with your friend this weekend.
xxoo

Amber K November 16, 2012 at 7:57 pm

I’d be excited too! Have a great weekend :)

christina November 16, 2012 at 9:46 pm

I can’t wait for you to see Breaking Dawn!!!! I saw it last night and am obsessed. I want to see it 50 more times. Haha. Life is exciting – we should be excited about all of it!

Gina @ Health Love and Chocolate November 16, 2012 at 11:59 pm

I am a pretty bad sick person too, I always feel like I am being lazy and I should get up and do something productive haha. I am going to make sure my tiny little apartment will gets fully decked out in Christmas decorations the second I get back in town from Thanksgiving so I’m with you on that one. :-)

Erica @ For the Sake of Cake November 17, 2012 at 9:34 am

I am horrible at taking sick days too!!

And I’ve got parent teacher conferences Monday and Tuesday too… Monday we’re there from 8AM-9PM!!!!!!!!! Ahhh thankfully we have breaks for lunch and dinner!

Alexis @ Hummusapien November 17, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Twilight was AMAAAAAAZING. I could barely even speak when I left the theater. So bittersweet that it’s the last one :/ but so jealous that you’re going to see it!! Enjoy :)

Kristen @ notsodomesticated November 18, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Cinnamon roll waffles?? Sign me up! Wow, those combine two of the best breakfasts ever into one meal!