1. You know what commercial always makes me laugh? This one. I always am cracking up by the time they get to the soccer player dancing. Just. So. Funny.
2. I have a shopping date with my mom and mother in law after school today. I’m pretty pumped to spend time with the two of them together. We then have a dinner date at Wildfire. Remember when I went there with Tina and got the wine flight? Okay, probably not because I don’t even think I blogged about it. Meh, that’s neither here nor there. Tina will remember! 😉 They have the BEST gluten free menu. Seriously.
3. We have a winnnerrrrr!!! The winner of the pair of Oakley sunglasses is comment #25, Sarah! Sarah, I will be handing your email over to my contact at Sunglasses Shop. She will be in contact with you soon!
4. We’re a week away from winter break folks!! I’m so excited that I can barely contain myself. Next week is filled with all sorts of fun things during the school day too – holiday parties, a talent show (for the 5th graders), our annual secret santa festivities (for the kids), as well as probably a holiday movie. 😉
5. How cute are these nails? I think I’m going to get my nails done tomorrow because we have a wedding to go to. I’d love to get this done!
6. Speaking of the wedding we’re going to, one of my good friends from my childhood’s little sister is getting married! I’ve known her since she was three, have a lot of embarrassing stories on her, and am so stinking excited for her big day!
7. I’ve totally stuck to my plan of staying active and working out this week. I’m not going to lie, I’m pretty proud of myself!
- Sunday – 25 minutes of stairmaster and arm workout
- Tuesday – 3 mile run and some planks
- Wednesday – 2.5 mile walk with Charlie (when I was contemplating taking a nap)
- Thursday – this workout that I can already tell I’ll be sore with. Short and sweet!
I’m even planning one more workout for tomorrow. I’m a new person.
8. Is anyone else like a flipping child when it comes to Christmas presents? I totally hate it when I’m not surprised, but I spend all my energy trying to figure out what I’m getting. Then if I do figure it out, I’m just mad at myself because I won’t get the adrenaline of being surprised on Christmas morning. Such a debacle.
9. i am SOOOOOO obsessed with the show Parenthood. Why did I never watch this before? I’ve been watching it on Netflix. It’s so stinking good!!!
10. Happy Friday! Have a good weekend!